Hario V60 Coffee Dripper
An affordable and reliable alternative to the glass, metal and ceramic drippers. Ideal for those new to brewing and for travelling.
The name comes from its V-shaped, 60° angle which draws water down evenly to the opening to allow for speed of flow control.
The ribbed plastic body and V-shaped cone spreads the water across the coffee grounds and helps to draw down an even extraction.
Because it is plastic, it is strong and lightweight, making it ideal to take hiking, camping, boating, walking…when out and about and on your travels!
How to make:
- Prepare your V60 and place on a cup or pot
- Place the paper filter over your V60 dripper
- Add your jute coffee grounds
- Pour hot water evenly to saturate the coffee
- Add the final amount of water in gentle circles
- Wait for the coffee to extract
Brews: 3-4 cups
Filters: V60 paper filters, size 02 (not included)
Filter lifespan: single use
Dimensions: W137 × D116 × H102mm
1 – 4 Cup Capacity